Good news, we have confirmed our vendor who will replace the Personal Properties Security Register (PPSR) and now jointly entered the design phase which is planned to end late February 2017. This milestone will result in three things that will be very important to all PPSR API customers:
- the release of the finalised API specification,
- an update on the go-live date and approach, and
- API sandbox will be available in March 2017 where you will be able to test the following APIs:
- Register/Create SPG - POST - PPSR_34
- Register Financing Statement - POST - PPSR_17
- Amend Financing Statement - PUT - PPSR_03
- Public Search - GET - PPSR_02
- View Financing Statement (using search result) - GET - PPSR_40
rPPSR API Online Forum on Google Groups will be our main communication channel throughout the project. Make sure you and your software developer have joined the forum and are actively monitoring the progress of the project.
We encourage you to familiarise yourself with the documentation and tools (e.g. prototype, MBIE Echo) and use the forum to ask us questions or raise any concerns. We welcome your feedback on the draft API specification by Friday 27 January 2017 after which we will finalise the scope of this project and start the build phase.
To join the forum please email us.